A lack of color...


posted by Leb on ,

No comments

These are strange days. It's not the first time I study for an exam. I'm studying with a different mind. It depends on what I'm gonna do after this. I've chosen  my pathway in same way. I've a long list of what I don't wanna be. 
The last two days were more strange than ever. Different people tell me how special I am. No question about the fact that they love me (or maybe they don't know me enough), but the question is that to fell esteemed we need to be told by someone in particular. And probably they will be the ones who will never ever tell the truth. Where have we failed? What did I do wrong?  Local non-satiated preferences, in Economics.We should appreciate ourself and not rely on someone's else judgement, especially because they don't care about you at all.

This does not seem to be the case, good grief.