Virgo Horoscope for week of January 17, 2013


posted by Leb on ,

1 comment

I don't believe horoscopes, it's quite unlikely that stars can influence our life. Life is totally unpredictable. But the following one is by Rob Brezsny and I'm always astonished by his ability to "see" things in my life. Maybe all lives are more or less equal. By the way, within 5 months I'll finish  my tough master. Unbelievable.


"I bet that in the next five months you will be obliged to carry more responsibility than you have in the past. You will find it hard to get away with being lazy or careless. I suspect that during this time you will also have the privilege of wielding more influence. The effect you have on people will be more pronounced and enduring. In short, Virgo, your workload will be greater than usual -- and so will your rewards. To the degree that you serve the greater good, you will be a major player. As for next few weeks, you should concentrate on the work and service and responsibility part of this equation."


1 comment

  1. Anonymous