How we love...


posted by Leb on , ,

No comments

Yesterday I enjoyed my night at my best-friend's hen party. We've known each other since 2001 even if I fell I've known her forever. There were alcohol, obscenities, fake penis and just 8 women that were celebrating someone with the right level of craziness to say "I do". At the end of the night we shared her sister-in-law bed and we fell aspleep holding our hands, as we were adolescent. I would not be in her shoes, I avoided being in the same situation and she said (quite drunk) something that I've always thought about her and her choices. Sometimes I believe I'm too rational to fail my analysis, I'd like to be wrong.  She asked me if it will work. I answered that yes, if they want to. I saw them, I saw the way the look at each other. I really don't know if love exists, but I'm pretty sure that a kind of magic does. She's getting married. We're growing up. On saturday I'm gonna cry a lot.