What's going on...


posted by Leb on , , ,

1 comment

Tomorrow I'm having the third of five exams. Five exams in five days. When I tell people about my week, they are amazed and ask me how it is possible. It's possible and totally crazy. I'm having stressful days and sometimes I feel I'm getting crazy too. Finally I'm also enjoying this time. I'm discovering amazing people. I hope that some of my colleagues will stay in my future. I'm spending more time with them than with my family. We are being familiar with each other, sharing fears, tiredness, tension, but even laughs, coffee, dinners and lunches, cigarettes, confidences. In a sense we feel like high school students, but we are not so young anymore. I'm trying to take the best from this experience. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going. 

1 comment