pink-red-coloured prescription glasses


posted by Leb on ,

2 comments

I wear glasses since I was 17. I'm myopic and astigmatic. Without glasses I can't bring into focus and nothing is clear. Sometimes I use lenses, but I'm not so confortable with. I changed glasses as people change hair-cut, they are always on my face and they became a part of it, so I decide to replace them just in case it happens something new or I feel my life is undertaking a new path. 
After this summer I would have bought new ones, but I've never had enough time to choose properly. My last pair was black and quite serious. I was in that moment of my life when I thought about my "professional" future and a good way to look honest, responsible. There exists a huge number of little ways to mortify yourself. Two days ago I bought this amazing pink-red-coloured glasses. The lenses are big and the shape is perfectly fit for my face. I took a look in the mirror and for the first time I liked what I saw. I've never ever thought about the chance to buy something like this. I learnt that you can't never say never.

2 comments